- Multiboxing Galore - Triple boxed Wailing Cavern with Ashayo dual boxing.
- Me on Treshel, Aprillian and Ardrion; Ashayo on Jenkle and Hiide
- Obsessed with Cooking
- Levelling up Treshel to 300 and Rilfire to 333. Making choices on whether to keep cooking the items I could make and might not get skill points or passing objects on to Treshel
- Auntrillia doing silly Crater quests just for fun and buffs.
- Bloodpetal Pods to get healing pots
- Morrowgrain to get weird potions and rep with Thunder Bluff
- Does she really want a Kodo? At least it will be relatively inexpensive.
Contest and emails
- Two really good submissions
over 40 minutes have pastthis is the end of this pod-casti love making alts, what can i sayso to all of you, i bid you GOOD DAY.
- Closing with a gnome cheer, I substitued a Troll cheer
- Ron who plays a character named Karbiziz
- "Of all the podcasts I've ever done....this..was the most recent"
- I've actually decided to go with one I created. But I thank these two submissions. I will be contacting them and sending Austin the upgrade to Burning Crusade key and Ron will get the Landro Longshot Tabard
Someone brought Taverncast After Hours #3 to my attention. http://www.taverncast.com/ The guy running the show did a trial
I want to counter his view point. He made several assumption that:
Someone being on were being irresponsible, just because he was.
No one said anything about being total divorced from the real world
Not everyone is rushing to 60
His experiment was not a reflection of real gameplay
They took a valid and interaction and focused on the worse parts
- Why do we have friends?
- To hang out with
- have fun with
- help when you need it.
- How do you pick friends
- When I moved from an all Black neighborhood to a mostly White on in 1976, I had to make a choice. Do I hang ... I chose to hang out with people I had something in common with
- In WoW
- By guild affilliation
- WoW is less subjective to physical judging (is this good or bad?)
I think the hardest thing for the non WoW players to understand is the complexity of the game. The viewpoint is that it is merely a shootem up game and we as players are spending hours firing weapons and killing things. While there is a large amount of this going on, a lot of time is spent doing so many other things.
- Interacting with others
- AH - figuring strategies, doing research.
- The dynamics change